Turbo Levo SL is a new, lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of Stumpjumper…and adds just enough power to introduce a whole new dimension of kick ass.
Thanks to a clever component selection, the Turbo Levo SL Comp brings all of that rad down to an equally-rad price point.
Specialized Turbo Levo Sl Comp
By connecting with Mission Control App, you can tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery.
The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit.
Don’t want to connect? No worries—the simple Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to just climb on and ride all day.
• Lightweight, alloy Stumpjumper-inspired frame is pure ride quality and control.
• Ultra-smooth and lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your pedaling power.
• 150mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of FOX’s 34 fork and DPS shock.
The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get—similar Sidearm chassis with great, balanced stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned suspension. The Turbo Levo SL Comp’s chassis is constructed entirely from our light-yet-strong M5 premium aluminum.
The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
Worried about running out of power? No problem. Turbo Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if you’re looking for even more miles, our optional range extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. On top of all that, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
Assist up to 20 mph / 32 km/h
- Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
- Fox Float 34 Rhythm, Grip damper, 160mm, Sweep-Adj, 51mm rake, Kabolt Axle
- FOX Float DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t
- Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
- No related products at this time.