We took our Turbo Como and applied our Super Light system to it, obtaining the best combination of power, autonomy and comfort.
The Turbo Como Super Light (SL) is ideal for touring in the city but also outside the city.
On the Turbo Como you can carry a load twice its weight.
It’s a unique, beautiful and very easy to use e-bike.
Specialized Turbo Como SL 4.0
The Turbo Como SL has integrated lights and fenders. The battery is integrated into the oblique tube, so that at first glance, the Turbo Como doesn’t even look like an e-bike.
It’s possible to have an extra battery, the Range Extender, which allows you to pedal up to 150km without having to recharge.
The gearbox in the 5-speed Nexus hub allows you to change gears even when stationary, and is easy to maintain.
Specialized 320Wh battery integrated in the oblique tube, compatible with the use of Range Extender (sold separately), for a total range of up to 150km.
Specialized SL 1.1 engine with featherweight, peak 240W, 35nm torque, amplification twice yourself (180% assistance), up to 25km/h.
- The gearbox in the 5-speed Nexus hub allows you to change gears even when stationary, and is easy to maintain.
- Specialized 320Wh battery integrated in the oblique tube, compatible with the use of Range Extender (sold separately), for a total range of up to 150km.
- Specialized SL 1.1 engine with featherweight, peak 240W, 35nm torque, amplification twice yourself (180% assistance), up to 25km/h.
- Very bright lights for visibility in all conditions.
- Integrated front luggage carrier, complete with basket and top retina.
- Drytech mudguards and predisposition for mounting rear bags.
- E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated downtube battery, internal cable routing, fender and front rack mounts, Smooth Welds
- Turbo Como SL one-piece-design aluminum fork, 12x110mm thru-axle
- Specialized Como SL handlebar/stem combo, integrated cable routing
- 40T, custom-alloy
- Shift levers
- Microshift SL-SCN05, 5-speed Nexus compatible
- Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.