We have a long history of developing the world's highest performing road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Diverge—each one dominates their respective category, featuring the best technologies in the industry.
Turbo Creo SL Comp E5
And while that's a tough palmarès to follow, the Turbo Creo SL redefines e-road bike performance. It's lightweight, smooth, capable, and lively—all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible. It's you, only faster.
The Turbo Creo SL E5 Comp features an E5 Premium Aluminum frame and a Future Shock 1.5. For the spec, we included a 1x Shimano GRX group to take on shifting and braking duties, while DT R470 Boost™ wheels get wrapped in 28mm Turbo Pro tires to keep you rolling worry-free. And for the saddle, you'll find that our fan-favorite Body Geometry Power Sport provides plenty of comfort.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff, premium E5 alloy frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries—the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- With 20mm of rough-road-taming travel, the Future Shock 1.5 not only delivers a smoother, more comfortable ride, but it also reduces fatigue and increases speed over harsh terrain. The new Smooth Boot, meanwhile, enhances the aesthetics to bring a clean transition from the head tube to the stem.
- We’ve learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and a female cyclist. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we've developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders—one that's comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream.
- FRAME Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum frame, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm
- FORK Future Shock 1.5 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mmmm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 30.8mm
- STEM Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- GRIPS Roubaix S-Wrap
- SADDLE Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails
- SEATPOST Comp Carbon Seat Post, Single Bolt
- HANDLEBARS Specialzized Hover Comp Alloy Bar
- FRONT BRAKE Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic disc
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano RX812 GX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting
- CASSETTE Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t
- CHAIN Shimano Ultegra
- CRANKSET Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset
- CHAINRINGS Praxis, 46T, 110BCD
- FRONT TIRE Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
- REAR TIRE Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
- INNER TUBES Presta, 48mm valve
- FRONT WHEEL DT R470 Boost, 12x110mm
- REAR WHEEL DT R470 Boost, 12x148mm
- MOTOR Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- UI/REMOTE Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
- BATTERY Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- CHARGER Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
- WIRING HARNESS Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
- PEDALS Specialized Dirt
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
- Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum frame, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm
- Future Shock 1.5 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Specialized Hover Comp, Alloy, 125mm Drop, 75mm Reach w/Di2 Hole
- Future Stem w/ Integrated Computer mount
- Shift levers
- Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano RX812 GX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed
- Shimano 105, Hydraulic disc
- DT R470 Boost
- Carbon, single-bolt, 27.2mm
- Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
- Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.