Assembly not included, if you would like assembly please purchase it HERE
The Turbo Levo 2022 satisfies a greater number of enthusiasts thanks to the EMTB M5 alloy frame and improved technology for the smoother and more powerful engine, the battery and its components, transmission, disc brakes, fork and ammo by its excellent value for money.
We don't have to stop at nothing, the steep climbs and challenging descents don't scare us.
We have made some changes to this trailbike such as the shorter chain stays, the reach has been lengthened, the steering angle has been more relaxed in order to have a lower center of gravity which makes it perfect for climbing.
Specialized Turbo Levo Alloy M5 2022
- Levo’s fully integrated Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor, 500Wh battery, and Turbo Connect Unit deliver category-leading 90 Nm of torque and 565 watts of power for up to five hours of ride time, empowering you to ride farther and faster than ever before.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- A dedicated mixed-wheel size design with a 27.5” wheel in the back and 29” up front delivers a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
- Levo offers two distinct geometry settings, allowing you to easily dial-in its performance for any riding style and any terrain. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm.
- Levo’s 150mm of rear travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
- The Levo’s S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
- Specialized M5 premium alloy, BB height adjust, S-Sizing, internal cable routing, 150mm travel, 148mm spacing
- RockShox 35 Silver, 35mm stanchion, Turnkey damper, S1: 150mm travel, S2-S6: 160mm travel
- RockShox Deluxe Select R, rebound adjust, S1: 52.5x210mm, S2-S6: 55x210mm
- Praxis forged M30, custom offset, 160mm, 32T
- Shift levers
- SRAM SL SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t
- Front brake
- SRAM Guide RE, S1-S3: 200mm, S4-S6: 220mm
- Rear brake
- SRAM Guide RE, 200mm
- Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- TranzX dropper, 34.9mm, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm. S4-S5: 170mm, S6- 200mm
- Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor
- Specialized M3-500, Integrated battery, 500Wh
- Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
You might also like