It’s a bike ready for anything, we can have unlimited fun in fast singletraks and on all the routes that the mountain can give us.
With a 130 mm excursion on the rear wagon and 140 mm on the front accompanied by a Bosch engine make it an e-mtb agile and perfect for fun.
Cannondale Habit Neo 4
Powerful Performance CX drive unit and Powertube battery from Bosch. 29-inch wheels with adherent tires.
- Large handlebar and short handlebar attachment. Telescopic seatpost. Large brakes. Authentic components for authentic performance.
- Chassis Proportional Response Tuned Carbon, 130 mm/Fork Rockshox Recon Silver RL 140 mm
- Shimano TBA transmission/SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes
- Bosch Performance Line CX transmission/500 Wh battery/range: up to 78 km
- 130mm travel, BallisTec Carbon Front Triangle, SmartForm C1 Alloy Swingarm, alloy skid plate, Ai offset drivetrain
- RockShox Recon SIlver RL, 140mm, DebonAir, 15x110, tapered steerer, 51mm offset
- RockShox Deluxe Select R, DebonAir
- FSA Bosch E-Bike w/ custom Ai offset, 34T
- Shift levers
- Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6100
- Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12-speed
- TRP Slate G4 4 Piston hydraulic disc, 200/200mm rotors
- Bosch Performance Line CX 250W
- Bosch PowerTube 625Wh
- Bosch Purion
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
- No related products at this time.