Powerfly 4 is our most affordable electric mountain bike.
With this e-mtb you can travel the roads you prefer, travel to destinations you never thought could be reached. Thanks to its high-end components, such as the Shimano transmission and the powerful and reliable Bosch motor, they will take you everywhere.
Trek Powerfly 4 500Wh 2022
The battery is fully integrated into the frame, thanks to the RIB (Removable Integrated Battery) system of Trek.
This makes it elegant and intuitive, protects it and facilitates its removal without the use of any tools. In addition, it allows you to mount a bottle cage.
The Purion controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent eMTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
It's equipped with an external charging port for easy charging on or off the bike
You can boost your Powerfly’s utility by adding a rack and mudguards, plus built-in wiring lets you easily install lights powered by the motor
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, Motor Armor, Boost148
- SR Suntour XCM 34, coil spring, preload, lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle, 80 mm travel (size XS), 120 travel (size S , M , L , XL )
- FSA Bosch CK-220, 36T ring, 165 mm length
- Shift levers
- Shimano Deore M4100, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M5120, long cage
- Shimano Deore M4100, 11-46, 10-speed
- Bontrager Connection, double-wall, 32-hole, 20 mm width
- Bosch Performance CX, magnesium motor body, 250 watt, 85 Nm, 25 km/h (15.5 mph) max assist, 32 km/h for New Zealand
- Bosch PowerTube, vertical, 500 wh
- Bosch Purion
- M - 51.52 lbs / 23.37 kg
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
- No related products at this time.