Rail 5 is an electric mountain bike that allows us to tackle even demanding descents. We've equipped it with components to tackle even the toughest enduro races, while with the new and powerful Bosch drive system it will take you to the top of the hill at incredible speed.
Trek Rail 5 625Wh 2022
- Rail shreds just as hard as its non-electric brethren, plus it powers you right back up the mountain – no shuttle or lift necessary
- The bigger battery means you can adventure for longer between charges
- The Purion controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent eMTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
- Made with the same hard-charging frame tech as Remedy, like Mino Link adjustable geometry, a Straight Shot down tube for extra stiffness and Active Braking Pivot (ABP)
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage
- RockShox 35 Gold RL, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, oversized crown for eMTB, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 160 mm travel
- E*thirteen E*spec Plus, 34T, 165 mm length
- Shift levers
- Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6100, long cage
- Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Shimano 4-piston hydraulic disc, MT4100 lever, MT420 calliper
- Alex MD35, tubeless compatible, 32-hole, 35 mm width
- Size: M, L, XL Bontrager Line Dropper, 125mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 395mm length
Size: M, L, XL TranzX JD-YSP18, 130mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 425 mm length
Size: S Bontrager Line Dropper, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 345 mm length
Size: S TranzX JD-YSP18, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 361 mm length
- Bosch Performance Line CX (250 W, 85 Nm)
- Bosch PowerTube 625
- M - 52.65 lbs / 23.88 kg
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.