With its Specialized 1.2 engine and its calibration it allows to have adequate assistance for city use.
The Turbo Vado 4.0 is perfect to help you on your travels and for leisure.
It has been equipped with components chosen to increase performance and quality such as the Shimano 10 speed transmission, powerful hydraulic disc brakes in braking, the luggage rack and the mudguards to complete the set-up, this is the perfect vehicle for your busy life.
SPECIALIZED TURBO VADO 4.0 STEP THROUGH .
- The Turbo Vado frame features an alloy step-through frame that's pretty light and super easy to get on or off of.
- The Turbo Vado’s Specialized 1.2 motor has been fully integrated with the frame, and it's been custom-tuned for city riding. We designed it to intuitively react to the force of your pedaling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- We made the custom 500 Wh battery to be fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range. For range estimates based upon a variety of variables, please refer to our Turbo Range Calculator.
- E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, Fitness/Transportation Geometry, fully integrated & lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds
- SR Suntour NCX E25, steel steerer, 15mm thru-axle, 44mm offset, 50mm of travel
- Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Custom alloy forged crankarms, 40t
- Shift levers
- Shimano Deore, RapidFire Plus, 10-speed w/ Optical Gear Display
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed
- Shimano Deore, 10spd, 11-42t
- Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- 700c disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h
- Specialized 1.2, custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- Specialized U1-500, On/Off button, state of charge display, 500Wh
- Specialized TCD-W w/ handlebar remote & built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, 5 available display pages
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
- No related products at this time.