The Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon has a FACT 11r carbon fiber chassis - yes, the same material as the S-Works chassis, and also includes a Future Shock 2.0 cartridge.
Specialized Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon
Equipped with Shimano GRX, crankset with monocoron, hydraulic disc brakes and wheels DT R470 Boost™, 28mm Turbo Pro tires to make you pedal without worries.
The Creo SL is the lightest e-Road Bike - much lighter than the other bikes in its category.
The lightweight FACT 11r carbon fiber frame will make you dance on the pedals and dive into the corners.
The lightweight SL 1.1 engine delivers a power that doubles your efforts thanks to its 240 watts.
The engine delivery curve provides power perfectly in line with your normal cadence and does not give resistance if you pedal without support.
You can increase distances and fully enjoy your free time, equipping it with the range extender, is an additional battery that gives you an extra 50 km in addition to 120 km of internal battery.
- FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm
- Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare
- Future Stem, Pro
- Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset, Praxis, 46T, 110BCD
- Shift levers
- Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano RX812 GX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed
- Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t
- Shimano 105, Hydraulic disc
- DT R470 Boost
- X-Fusion Manic Dropper Seat Post, 50mm of travel
- * Specifications are subject to change without notice
- Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
- Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.