Equipped with fenders, rear rack and battery powered lights, to jump immediately in the saddle
Trek Powerfly FS 4 Equipped
- The Kiox color controller, equipped with built-in anti-theft function, displays all travel information and connects to compatible devices Bluetooth®
- The telescopic seatpost allows you to lower the saddle to the flight for greater freedom of movement in the descents
- The Purion controller includes the Smart Walk Assist and emtb modes, which automatically provide the right amount of ground-based energy
- The measuring frame S is equipped with a curved horizontal tube that allows you to stand more easily on the pedals. The Smart Wheel Size philosophy also allows you to mount the fastest wheel for your own frame size: 29" wheels on larger frames, 27.5" wheels on smaller frames
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, internal routing, Motor Armour, magnesium rocker link, rack and mudguard mount, ABP, Boost148, 100 mm travel
- SR Suntour XCR 34, air spring, LO R damper, hydraulic lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, oversized crown for eMTB, Boost110, 15 mm bolt-on thru axle, 100 mm travel(size XS,S), 120 mm travel (size M , L , XL )
- SR Suntour Edge R, 190 mm x 45 mm
- FSA Bosch CK-220, 36T ring, 165 mm length
- Shift levers
- Shimano Deore M4100, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M5120, long cage
- Shimano Deore M4100, 11-46, 10-speed
- Bontrager Kovee, double-wall, Tubeless Ready, 28-hole, 23 mm width
- TranzX JD-YSP18, 100 mm travel (Size: XS , S , M),130mm travel (size L , XL) internal routing, 31.6 mm
- Bosch Performance CX, magnesium motor body, 250 watt, 85 Nm, 25 km/h (15.5 mph) max assist, 32 km/h for New Zealand
- Bosch PowerTube 625
- Bosch Kiox with Anti-theft solution
- M - 60.36 lbs / 27.38 kg
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
You might also like