Domane+ LT is a carbon drop-bar electric bike designed for roadies who want an authentic road bike experience with an extra boost. The sleek and efficient Fazua drive system kicks things up a notch when you need it – like riding into a headwind or beating your buddy up a climb – but doesn't drag or hold you back when it's not in use.
TREK DOMANE+ LT 2022
- This road e-bike looks like a traditional racing bike and offers the same driving feeling
- If you turn off the Fazua system or exceed the maximum level of pedal assistance you will hardly perceive any opposition or resistance
- Isospeed technology absorbs strenuous road harshness for faster, smoother and more comfortable driving
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Fazua Evation integrated drive system, tapered head tube, rear IsoSpeed, internal routing, flat-mount disc, mudguard mounts, 148x12 mm thru axle
- Domane SL carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, 12x100 mm thru axle
- FSA Alloy for Fazua, 50/34 chain rings
- Shift levers
- Shimano Ultegra R8020, 11-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, long cage, 34T max cog
- Shimano Ultegra HG800-11, 11-34, 11-speed
- DT Swiss G1800, tubeless compatible
- Fazua Evation Drive Pack, 25 km/h (15.5 mph) max assist
- Fazua Evation battery, 250 Wh
- Fazua Evation touch remote
- 56 - 14.24 kg / 31.4 lbs 32.3 lbs / 14.7 kg with drivepack
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
- No related products at this time.