Assembly not included, if you would like assembly please purchase it HERE
The Turbo Levo is a benchmark in the e-mtb market, and the new 2022 version confirms it.
Its Turbo Full Power 2.2 engine and its TCU boost your pedal thrust up to 4 times, you have no limits, you can go
everywhere, thanks to the battery with excellent autonomy, up to five hours on the trail. Its optimized frame allows to have a range of 150 mm to the
rear with custom calibration and adjustable geometry.
SPECIALIZED TURBO LEVO COMP ALLOY 2022
Levo fully integrated Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor, 700Wh battery, and Turbo Connect Unit deliver category-leading 90 Nm of torque and 565 watts of power for up to five hours of ride time, empowering you to ride farther and faster than ever before.
A dedicated mixed-wheel size design with a 27.5” wheel in the back and 29” up front delivers a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
Levo offers six distinct geometry settings, allowing you to easily dial-in its performance for any riding style and any terrain. Head tube angle can be adjusted between 63- and 65.5-degrees. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm.
Levo 150mm of rear travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
The Levo S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
- Specialized M5 premium alloy, headset adjust, BB height adjust, S-Sizing, internal cable routing, 150mm travel, 148mm spacing
- Fox Rhythm 36, S1: 150mm travel, S2-S6: 160mm travel
- S1: FOX DPS Performance Series, 3-position lever, rebound adjust, 52.5x210mm, S2-S6: FOX FLOAT X Performance, LSR, 2-position lever, 55x210mm
- Praxis forged M30, custom offset, 160mm, SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104 BCD, 32T, steel
- Shift levers
- SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- SRAM XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
- Front brake
- SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, S1-S3: 200mm, S4-S6: 220mm
- Rear brake
- SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 175mm, S6: 190mm
- Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor
- Specialized M3-700, Integrated battery, 700Wh
- Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
You might also like
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Turbo Levo Alloy M5
- No related products at this time.