- FREE SHIPPING -
The ROX 4.0 has over 30 functions, offering all the data you need, such as altitude profile, speed, distance, and training time.
The outstanding 2.4 inch display is very easy to read, even when the bike is moving.
A genuine highlight of ROX 4.0 is the integrated air pressure sensor that uses barometric readings to determine inclines and declines.
Providing you with reliable information about altitude and generating a precise record of your route.
ROX 4.0 shows navigation and can automatically connect with your e-bike and external sensors for measuring speed, heart rate, and cadence.
SIGMA ROX 4.0 Cyclocomputer GPS HR Set - wireless
The ROX 4.0 bike computer can be positioned on the handlebars in a few easy steps.
There is no need to mount cables or sensors.
After it is switched on, the ROX 4.0 uses GPS and GLONASS to determine the biker's position in seconds. Along with the user-friendly operation with three buttons, this allows a bike tour to be started right away.
• 30+ functions
• Large, easy-to-read, high-contrast 2.4-inch diagonal display
• Simple operation
• Customisable display views with the free SIGMA RIDE app
• Connect using ANT+ or BLE to external sensors such as speed, heart, and cadence sensors
• Smart notifications - incoming calls and messages - appear on the display
• Overclamp Butler fits on handlebars of 31.8 and 35 mm diameters
• E-bike ready
• Available in Black and White
• Bike computer
• USB-C cable
• Quick-start guide
• R1 DUO transmitter and chest strap
• OVERCLAMP BUTLER GPS