The Nevo is a super sporty e-bike at the same time super comfortable.
Riese & Muller Nevo GT Touring 2022
The characteristic line with the integrated battery and the powerful transmission make the Nevo a true champion for everyday life. It stands out for its high driving comfort and the convenience of use favored by the easy access. It is possible to install the optional Dualbattery with a capacity up to 1.125 Wh so you will have no limits, you can manage smoothly even the most challenging excursions.
- Suntour Aion, Air, tapered, 100mm; Suntour XCR32 27,5", Air, tapered, black*
- Humpert ergotec Ergo XXL, 31,8 mm; Humpert ergotec Trekking, 31,8 mm, Alu*; Satori R&M Custom Komfort, 25,4 mm, Alu*; Satori R&M Custom, 25,4mm, Alu*
- Humpert ergotec Barracuda Evo, 90 mm, 20°; Satori R&M Custom, cable integration, adjustable angle, Alu*
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore 11-S Linkglide
- Shimano Deore 11-S 11-43 Linkglide
- Magura MT4, disc brake; Magura MT5, disc brake
- Luce ant. Supernova mini 2 Pro, Luce post. Busch & Müller Toplight 2C LED
- Performance Line CX (Gen4)
- Bosch PowerTube 625 Horizontal, 36 V, 13,4 Ah/625Wh*
- Bosch Intuvia
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.