To get away from the traffic on the country trails, but also to go all-out in your favorite gravel race, the Specialized Diverge is perfect. It’s a fast, capable and fun gravel bike. It’s fast and agile even under effort, at the same time stable and safe if the terrain becomes challenging. It’s equipped with the Future Shock 2.0 device to absorb the roughness of the ground. The frame has a wide light that allows us to mount wider tires. Everything we have learned about road and off-road has been used to create the Diverge, destined to write a new chapter in the gravel category.
SPECIALIZED DIVERGE COMP CARBON 2022
- Specialized Diverge FACT 9r carbon, SWAT™ Door integration, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Future Shock 2.0 w/ Damper, Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount
- Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare
- Future Stem, Comp
- SRAM Rival 1, corona 40T
- Shift levers
- SRAM Rival 1, hydraulic
- SunRace, 11-speed, 11-42t
- SRAM Rival, hydraulic disc, 160mm CenterLine rotor
- DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.