All barn-burner and no benchwarmer, the Rockhopper Sport throws out the playbook when it comes to putting performance points on the board while playing some serious defense on behalf of your wallet.Game-ready with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, Altus shifting from Shimano and an SR SunTour XCM fork that’s built to hustle, the Rockhopper Sport can tack up the win on any given Sunday—and the rest of the week too for that matter…
Specialized Rockhopper Sport
A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper features butted aluminum tubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility. With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, reliable and powerful.
- Reliable and accurate 2x microshift commands
- Formula freewheel and 9-speed SunRace cassette, smooth and easy to maintain.
- Specialized A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible
- SR Suntour XCM 29, 30mm stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, QR, 90/100mm travel (size-specific), 42mm offset
- Shift levers
- Microshift, SL-M859R, 2x9
- Front derailleur
- microSHIFT FD-M462, 2-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Microshift RD-M46L, 9spd
- SunRace, 9-Speed, 11-36t
- Tektro BR-M275 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm
- Specialized alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h
You might also like
- No related products at this time.