Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
The Tarmac was created to be aerodynamic and fast, without compromise.
Its lightweight frame, Rider-First Engineered™ provides excellent driving quality for all frame sizes.
This Tarmac will help you to conquer your new personal records and improve you more and more, it is the fastest bike on any road.
Equipped with the new group Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic 12-speed tires S-Works Turbo 700x26 this Tarmac is a bike
Light all-round at a reasonable price.
Pagamento a rate con
Specialized Tarmac SL7 Expert Ultegra Di2 2022
- Aerodynamics for Specialized is everything.
- To create the new Tarmac, as well as for all our bikes for road racing, weight was another discriminating factor.
- Unfortunately the aerodynamic bikes paid duty under the aspect of weight, reducing air resistance, increased the weight of the bike.
- With the new Tarmac, this has changed, while maintaining our design philosophy, at the limit of the UCI regulation or just below.
- Tarmac SL7 FACT 10r Carbon, Rider First Engineered™, Win Tunnel Engineered, Clean Routing, Threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FACT Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Shimano Ultegra R8100 , 52/36T
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra R8150, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra R8150, 12-speed
- Shimano Ultegra, 12-speed, 11-30t
- Shimano Ultegra R8170, hydraulic disc
- Roval C38, 21mm internal width carbon
- 2021 S-Works Tarmac Carbon seat post, FACT Carbon, 20mm offset
You might also like
Pedals Look Keo Classic 3
Discover the world of clipless pedals with the KEO CLASSIC 3. With easily-adjustable tension, clipping in and out becomes child's play. As soon as you have got the hang of it during your first rides, you will be able to increase the tension to fully appreciate the pedal and all its advantages.
- No related products at this time.