Specialized Tarmac is the perfect combination of aerodynamics, lightness and driving quality.
The pipes were made with our Freefoil Shape Library in order to drill the new and lightweight frame Rider-First Engineered™.
This frame allows us to search for maximum speed, a "race car". The fastest bike on any road.
The Tarmac Pro set up with the SRAM etap group will be your perfect partner in your next race.
Specialized Tarmac SL7 PRO Sram Force Etap AXS 2022
- Aerodynamics for Specialized is everything.
- To create the new Tarmac, as well as for all our bikes for road racing, weight was another discriminating factor.
- Unfortunately the aerodynamic bikes paid duty under the aspect of weight, reducing air resistance, increased the weight of the bike.
- With the new Tarmac, this has changed, while maintaining our design philosophy, at the limit of the UCI regulation or just below.
- Tarmac SL7 FACT 10r Carbon, Rider First Engineered™, Win Tunnel Engineered, Clean Routing, Threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FACT Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- SRAM Force AXS Power Meter- 48/35T
- Shift levers
- SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Front derailleur
- SRAM Force eTAP AXS, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM Force eTAP AXS, 12-speed
- SRAM Force, 12-speed, 10-33t
- SRAM RED eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc
- Roval Rapide CL, 21mm internal width carbon rim, Win Tunnel Engineered, DT for Roval 350 hub, DT Swiss Revolution spokes
- 2021 S-Works Tarmac Carbon seat post, FACT Carbon, 20mm offset
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
- No related products at this time.