Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Specialized Tarmac is the perfect combination of aerodynamics, lightness and driving quality.
The pipes were made with our Freefoil Shape Library in order to drill the new and lightweight frame Rider-First Engineered™.
This frame allows us to search for maximum speed, a "race car". The fastest bike on any road.
The Tarmac Pro set up with the SRAM etap group will be your perfect partner in your next race.
Pagamento a rate con
Specialized Tarmac SL7 PRO Sram Force Etap AXS 2022
- Aerodynamics for Specialized is everything.
- To create the new Tarmac, as well as for all our bikes for road racing, weight was another discriminating factor.
- Unfortunately the aerodynamic bikes paid duty under the aspect of weight, reducing air resistance, increased the weight of the bike.
- With the new Tarmac, this has changed, while maintaining our design philosophy, at the limit of the UCI regulation or just below.
- Tarmac SL7 FACT 10r Carbon, Rider First Engineered™, Win Tunnel Engineered, Clean Routing, Threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FACT Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- SRAM Force AXS Power Meter- 48/35T
- Shift levers
- SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Front derailleur
- SRAM Force eTAP AXS, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM Force eTAP AXS, 12-speed
- SRAM Force, 12-speed, 10-33t
- SRAM RED eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc
- Roval Rapide CL, 21mm internal width carbon rim, Win Tunnel Engineered, DT for Roval 350 hub, DT Swiss Revolution spokes
- 2021 S-Works Tarmac Carbon seat post, FACT Carbon, 20mm offset
You might also like
Pedals Look Keo Classic 3
Discover the world of clipless pedals with the KEO CLASSIC 3. With easily-adjustable tension, clipping in and out becomes child's play. As soon as you have got the hang of it during your first rides, you will be able to increase the tension to fully appreciate the pedal and all its advantages.
- No related products at this time.