A true performance road bike with race-winning DNA – delivering champagne experience for lemonade money.
Cannondale Caad Optimo 4 2022
- Lightweight SmartForm C2 Alloy Frame w/ full carbon fork
- Shimano Claris 8-speed shifting / FSA Tempo crank
- Promax RC-452 dual pivot brakes
- SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, tapered headtube, fender mounts, 130x10mm QR
- CAAD Optimo Full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, fender mounts, 100x9mm QR
- FSA Tempo, 50/34
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Claris, 31.8 clamp
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Claris
- Shimano HG50, 11-30, 8-speed
- Promax RC-452, dual pivot calipers
- RS 3.0, 24h front, 28h rear
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.