Topstone is a gravel bike that has no equal.
Its rear suspension, the wheels 700c very smooth, we guarantee a high comfort, control and speed both on asphalt rather than on unparalleled dirt.
Its strengths are: Handling, comfort, traction
Cannondale Topstone CRB 6 2022
- Frame Ballistec carbon with Kingpin suspension
- Gearbox Shimano GRX 800/600 11 speed
- Disc brakes Shimano hydraulic disc GRX 400
- Integrated connectivity via ant wheel sensor. Cannondale App
- Carbon Frame, Kingpin suspension system, 12x142 Speed Release thru-axle, dropper post compatible, direct line cable routing
- Full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12x100 speed release thru axle
- Cannondale 1, BB30a w/ OPI SpideRing, 46/30
- Front derailleur
- Shimano GRX 400, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano GRX 400, Shadow RD+
- Shimano HG500, 11-36, 10-speed
- Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT64 rotors
- WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready Raggi Stainless Steel, 14g (Ai Offset Dish -
- Cannondale Wheel Sensor
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
- No related products at this time.