The new Jekyll is a bike designed and designed for enduro but from the best of itself in the steep slopes, fast and tough in addition to also use it in the bike park.
Although Jekyll employs an exclusive combination of innovations literally never seen before, it is a bike that knows its way around.
Cannondale Jekyll 2 2022
- RockShox Zeb Select 170mm / Float DPX2 Performance Shock
- Shimano Deore 12-speed drivetrain / Deore M6120 hydraulic disc brakes
- WTB 30mm rims / Maxxis EXO+ tires / dropper post
- All-New, 165mm travel, Carbon, Proportional Response Tuned, Guidler idler pulley/chainguide, BSA 73, ISCG05, tapered head tube, Ai Offset
- RockShox Zeb Select, 170mm, 15x110mm thru-axle, tapered steerer, 44mm offset
- Fox Float DPX2 Performance EVOL, 205x65 Metric Trunnion, Air, 3-Pos adj.
- Shimano Deore 6120, 30T, 55mm CL
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6100
- Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Shimano M6120 hydraulic disc, 203/203mm RT64 rotors
- WTB STX i30 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
- No related products at this time.