FX 1 is a hybrid bike with a lightweight aluminium frame and quality parts that perform wherever you like to ride. It's perfect for anyone looking to get out more, ride as a family, do a bit of exercise or commute to work on a versatile bike backed by a lifetime warranty.
Trek FX 1 Rim 2022
- This bike brings families together, gets people away from screens and lets you enjoy time outside
- It's versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that's riding for fitness, commuting or cruising to the farmer's market to do the weekly shop
- It's easy to accessorise with racks, a kickstand, mudguards, lights and more!
- You can pair FX with your smartphone and send your ride data to your favourite fitness app when you add DuoTrap S
- Like every Trek hybrid, it's backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partners
- Alpha Gold Aluminium, rack and mudguard mounts, DuoTrap S-compatible, cantilever-brake mount, 135x5 mm QR
- FX Steel, threadless steel steerer, rack mounts, cantilever-brake mount, 405 mm axle-to-crown, 5x100 mm QR
- Shift levers
- Shimano Altus EF500, 7-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY510, 34.9 mm clamp, top swing, dual pull
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus M310
- SunRace MFM300 freewheel, 14-34, 7-speed
- Bontrager Connection, alloy, double-wall, 32-hole
- M - 12.57 kg / 27.72 lb
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
- No related products at this time.