The Supercaliber 9.6 is a carbon cross-country racing bike developed for fast capability, from the efficient IsoStrut shock to weight-saving pivotless seat stays that cut down on trail chatter. No more choosing between hardtail and full-suspension on race day!
Supercaliber 9.6 2022-23
You want the incredible performance of our best cross country race platform, and prioritise getting Supercaliber's awesome frame and integrated suspension tech over having the blingiest parts.
- The Supercaliber is a World Cup-worthy bike that’s quick, capable of soaring through techy terrain and nearly as light as a hardtail
- Our exclusive IsoStrut shock provides tunable, damped suspension for a smooth and efficient ride
- Pivotless seat stays save on weight and actively bend to help soak up trail chatter
- You'll never again have to wonder, "What's faster for this course, full suspension or hardtail?"
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame and stays, IsoStrut, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Boost148, 60 mm travel
- RockShox Recon Gold RL, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, remote lockout, tapered steerer, 42 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 100 mm travel
- Trek IsoStrut, Fox Performance shock, air spring, DPS 2-position remote damper, 235x32.5 mm
- Shimano MT511, 32T steel ring
- Shift levers
- Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano SLX M7100, long cage
- Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Front brake
- Shimano RT56, 6-bolt, 180 mm
- Rear brake
- Shimano RT56, 6-bolt, 160 mm
- Bontrager Kovee Comp, double-wall, Tubeless Ready, 28-hole, 23 mm width
- M - 26.96 lb / 12.23 kg (with TLR sealant, no tubes)
You might also like
- No related products at this time.