Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
The Supercaliber 9.6 is a carbon cross-country racing bike developed for fast capability, from the efficient IsoStrut shock to weight-saving pivotless seat stays that cut down on trail chatter. No more choosing between hardtail and full-suspension on race day!
Pagamento a rate con
Supercaliber 9.6 2022-23
You want the incredible performance of our best cross country race platform, and prioritise getting Supercaliber's awesome frame and integrated suspension tech over having the blingiest parts.
- The Supercaliber is a World Cup-worthy bike that’s quick, capable of soaring through techy terrain and nearly as light as a hardtail
- Our exclusive IsoStrut shock provides tunable, damped suspension for a smooth and efficient ride
- Pivotless seat stays save on weight and actively bend to help soak up trail chatter
- You'll never again have to wonder, "What's faster for this course, full suspension or hardtail?"
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame and stays, IsoStrut, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Boost148, 60 mm travel
- RockShox Recon Gold RL, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, remote lockout, tapered steerer, 42 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 100 mm travel
- Trek IsoStrut, Fox Performance shock, air spring, DPS 2-position remote damper, 235x32.5 mm
- Shimano MT511, 32T steel ring
- Shift levers
- Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano SLX M7100, long cage
- Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Front brake
- Shimano RT56, 6-bolt, 180 mm
- Rear brake
- Shimano RT56, 6-bolt, 160 mm
- Bontrager Kovee Comp, double-wall, Tubeless Ready, 28-hole, 23 mm width
- M - 26.96 lb / 12.23 kg (with TLR sealant, no tubes)
You might also like
The TRAIL FUSION pedals give you superior control of your mountain bike and far greater performance than traditional flat pedals. Their wide composite platform offers increased stability, better power transmission and ultimate comfort, allowing you to pedal with confidence and get the most out of your ride. And worry no longer when the trail gets...
- No related products at this time.