Procaliber 9.8 is the top of the Procaliber range.
It’s a cross-country front hardtail designed for cyclists who run and love to win.
Its carbon frame with integrated Isospeed technology helps us with the roughness of the ground, complete the set up a fork FOX for technical descents and a transmission Shimano XT.
Trek Procaliber 9.8
- OCLV Mountain Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, Knock Block, internal control routing, balanced post-mount brake, Boost148
- Fox Performance 32 Step-Cast, Float EVOL air spring, GRIP 2-position damper, remote lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Kabolt axle, 100 mm travel
- e*thirteen TRS Race Carbon, 30 mm spindle, 34T alloy ring
- Shift levers
- Shimano XT M8100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano XT M8100, long cage, 51T max cog
- Shimano XT M8100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Bontrager Kovee Elite 30 Carbon, Tubeless Ready
- M - 21.94 lbs / 9.95 kg (with TLR sealant, no tubes)
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.