Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Assembly not included, if you would like assembly please purchase it HERE
Procaliber 9.8 is the top of the Procaliber range.
It’s a cross-country front hardtail designed for cyclists who run and love to win.
Its carbon frame with integrated Isospeed technology helps us with the roughness of the ground, complete the set up a fork FOX for technical descents and a transmission Shimano XT.
Shipping times may take from 2 to 6 working days
Pagamento a rate con
Trek Procaliber 9.8
- OCLV Mountain Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, Knock Block, internal control routing, balanced post-mount brake, Boost148
- Fox Performance 32 Step-Cast, Float EVOL air spring, GRIP 2-position damper, remote lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Kabolt axle, 100 mm travel
- e*thirteen TRS Race Carbon, 30 mm spindle, 34T alloy ring
- Shift levers
- Shimano XT M8100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano XT M8100, long cage, 51T max cog
- Shimano XT M8100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Bontrager Kovee Elite 30 Carbon, Tubeless Ready
- M - 21.94 lbs / 9.95 kg (with TLR sealant, no tubes)
You might also like
The TRAIL FUSION pedals give you superior control of your mountain bike and far greater performance than traditional flat pedals. Their wide composite platform offers increased stability, better power transmission and ultimate comfort, allowing you to pedal with confidence and get the most out of your ride. And worry no longer when the trail gets...
Helmet Ventral Air Spin
Helmet Aether Spherical