Marlin 8 is a competition mountain bike accessible to all.
Equipped with Sram SX Eagle 1x12, a Rockshox fork fluid and lightweight, make this model the best choice for novice cyclists who dream of a front suspension hardtail cross country fast at the height of our competition bikes of the band ...
Shipping times may take from 6 to 10 working days
Trek Marlin 8 Gen 2 2023
This is one of our most popular bikes, and for good reason. It boasts an excellent quality/price ratio and offers a lot of versatility: it is a mountain bike totally compatible with competitions, however the attacks for the rear rack allow you to use it also for daily trips
The Rockshox fork with spring Solo Air can be adjusted according to the weight of the rider and is lighter than the spring version
It’s possible to switch to tubeless wheels so that we can contain the total weight of the bike and reduce the chances of drilling
Its 1x12 transmission allows you to have all the necessary ratios
Marlin models with XXS to S chassis have a curved horizontal tube and a reduced standover height to facilitate the ascent and descent from the saddle
- Alluminio Alpha Silver, passaggio cavi interno, supporto freno a disco fodero orizzontale, attacchi per portapacchi e cavalletto, 135x5mm QR
- Size: S , M , ML , L , XL , XXL RockShox Judy Silver, molla Solo Air, regolazione ritorno, blocco idraulico TurnKey, 100mm QR, escursione 100mm
Size: XXS , XS RockShox Judy Silver, molla Solo Air, regolazione ritorno, blocco idraulico TurnKey, 100mm QR, escursione 80mm;
- SRAM SX Eagle, 30T
- Shift levers
- SRAM SX Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM SX Eagle
- SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50, 12 speed
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Bontrager Kovee, double chamber, Tubeless Ready, 28 holes, width 23mm
- M - 13.20 kg / 29.1 lbs (with inner tubes)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- No related products at this time.