- Carbonio OCLV 500 Series ultraleggero, tubo in carbonio ottimizzato per le competizioni, tubo sterzo conico, passaggio cavi interno, compatibilità DuoTrap S, disco flat mount, perno passante 142x12mm
- Émonda SL full carbon, cannotto sterzo conico in carbonio, passaggio cavi freno interno, disco flat mount, perno passante 12x100mm
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, 52/36
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-30, 11 velocità
- Bontrager Aeolus Elite 35, carbonio OCLV, Tubeless Ready, profilo del cerchio 35m
- 56" - 8,03kg/17.71lbs
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
You might also like