You can use Marlin 5 for both trail and urban routes.
Front suspension, 2x8 transmission and attachment points for rack and stand make it the ideal choice for trail newcomers or for anyone who wants a comfortable and stable commuter as sturdy as a real mountain bike.
Trek Marlin 5
A lightweight aluminum frame and the internal wiring of the cavidona a look elegant Marlin 5.
- 2x8 transmission, a wide range of gears to always have the correct gear
- Powerful hydraulic disc brakes
- Front suspension with locking
- Alluminio Alpha Silver, passaggio cavi interno, supporto freno a disco fodero orizzontale, attacchi per portapacchi e cavalletto, 135x5mm QR
- SR Suntour XCT 30, coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, QR, 100 mm travel
- Shimano M315, 36/22
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Altus M315
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus M310
- Shimano 8 velocità, 12-32T
- Tektro a disco idraulico
- Bontrager Connection, lega, doppia camera, 32 fori, larghezza 20mm
- M - 30.80lbs/13,97kg
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
- No related products at this time.