SystemSix with its high modulus carbon frame, very reactive will allow you to amaze your opponents. You will be able to tackle the climbs faster, the descents more safely with its powerful Shimano disc brakes, it helps you to save energy, if you get in the wake you can get into the group and beat the others in the sprint.
Cannondale SystemSix HM Ultegra Di2 2022
- Ultra low drag Hi-MOD BallisTec carbon frameset / Integrated Cannondale App connectivity
- Ultegra Di2 electronic shifting / HollowGram crank
- HollowGram 64 SL KNØT carbon wheelset / KNØT SystemBar
- Hi-MOD Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, 12x142 Speed Release thru-axle
- BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" steerer, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, 55mm offset (47-51cm) 45mm offset (54-62cm)
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-30, 11-speed
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydraulic disc, 160/140mm RT800 rotors
- HollowGram 64 KNØT, Carbon, 20h front, 24h rear, 64mm deep, 21mm IW, tubeless ready
- Wheel Sensor Cannondale Wheel Sensor
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
- No related products at this time.