Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Roscoe 7 is a hardtail mtb with big wheels that can satisfy the new riders but also the more experienced cyclists. This is because with the wider tires we have greater control, moreover with the suspension fork at the front with its 140mm of travel it helps us to pass even the hardest obstacles.
We have completed the comfort and increased stability by adding the dropper post, in this way we can lower the center of gravity and make descents safer, even the steepest ones.
Pagamento a rate con
Trek Roscoe 7 2023
- With the 29"" wheels and the wider 2.6" tires, we ensure a safer, faster and more stable ride.
- The telescopic seatpost allows us to lower the saddle quickly improving the freedom of movement downhill.
- The RockShox fork's Solo Air spring can easily be adjusted for a specific rider weight, and it's lighter than a coil spring
- The fork’s lockout feature lets you temporarily lock the suspension for better efficiency on flat stretches
- Alpha Gold Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, ISCG 05, threaded BB, Boost148
- RockShox Recon Silver RL, SoloAir spring, Motion Control damper, lockout, tapered steerer, Boost110, Maxle Stealth, 140 mm travel
- Shimano MT511, 30T steel ring, Boost
- Shift levers
- Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6100, long cage
- Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, disc: Shimano RT10, CenterLock, 180 mm
- Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 28-hole
- Size: M/L, L, XL TranzX JD-YSP18, 150 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 445 mm length
Size: M TranzX JD-YSP18, 130mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 425 mm length
Size: XS, S TranzX JD-YSP18, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 361 mm length
- M - 30.84 lbs / 13.99 kg (with TLR sealant, no tubes)