Roscoe 7 is a hardtail mtb with big wheels that can satisfy the new riders but also the more experienced cyclists. This is because with the wider tires we have greater control, moreover with the suspension fork at the front with its 140mm of travel it helps us to pass even the hardest obstacles.
We have completed the comfort and increased stability by adding the dropper post, in this way we can lower the center of gravity and make descents safer, even the steepest ones.
Trek Roscoe 7 2022
- With the 29"" wheels and the wider 2.6" tires, we ensure a safer, faster and more stable ride.
- The telescopic seatpost allows us to lower the saddle quickly improving the freedom of movement downhill.
- The RockShox fork's Solo Air spring can easily be adjusted for a specific rider weight, and it's lighter than a coil spring
- The fork’s lockout feature lets you temporarily lock the suspension for better efficiency on flat stretches
- Alpha Gold Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, ISCG 05, threaded BB, Boost148
- RockShox Recon Silver RL, SoloAir spring, Motion Control damper, lockout, tapered steerer, Boost110, Maxle Stealth, 140 mm travel
- Shimano MT511, 30T steel ring, Boost
- Shift levers
- Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6100, long cage
- Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, disc: Shimano RT10, CenterLock, 180 mm
- Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 28-hole
- Size: M/L, L, XL TranzX JD-YSP18, 150 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 445 mm length
Size: M TranzX JD-YSP18, 130mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 425 mm length
Size: XS, S TranzX JD-YSP18, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 361 mm length
- M - 30.84 lbs / 13.99 kg (with TLR sealant, no tubes)
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
- No related products at this time.