Verve 1 Equipped is a hybrid bike designed to be comfortable in use, yet safe for our recreational rides. It has a lightweight aluminum frame, has disc brakes that provide us with safety with its stopping power in any weather condition and tires with a larger section for more driving stability. We have completed the equipment with lights, mudguards and luggage rack for use in our daily life.
Trek Verve 1 Equipped
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- 21 relationships to help you conquer the most diverse soils
- 40c wider tyres for a higher level of stability and safety
- Gel saddle and ergonomic knobs
- Powerful disc brakes and a geometry that offers a comfortable and upright driving posture
- Fenders, lights, easel, padlock and rear rack compatible MIK.
- Alpha Gold Aluminium, rack and mudguard mounts, DuoTrap S-compatible, IS disc-brake mount, 135x5 mm QR
- Verve Steel, threaded steel steerer, IS-disc mount, 460 mm axle-to-crown, 100x5 mm QR
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY510, 34.9 mm clamp, top swing, dual pull
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus M310
- SunRace MFM300 freewheel, 14-34, 7-speed
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
- No related products at this time.