Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Assembly not included, if you would like assembly please purchase it HERE
Dual Sport 2 is a very versatile bike with which we could tackle many different terrains.
It’s a comfortable and comfortable bike on any route, on asphalt, and safe on rough terrain like dirt roads.
Its cushioned fork, all-terrain tires and hydraulic disc brakes make it the perfect bike for cyclists who want to go beyond the city streets.
Shipping times may take from 2 to 6 working days
Pagamento a rate con
Trek Dual Sport 2 Gen 4 2023
- It is reliable on asphalt and exceptional even on less flat terrain, in short, perfect on any terrain. Its suspension fork, all-terrain tires and its hydraulic disc brakes bring this hybrid bike to ensure that cyclists can travel beyond the simple city streets.
- Alpha Gold Aluminium, DuoTrap S-compatible, internal cable routing, rack and mudguard mounts, post-mount disc, kickstand mount, 135x5 mm QR
- SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, 100x5 mm QR, 63 mm travel
- Forged alloy, 46/30, chainguard, 170 mm length
- Shift levers
- Shimano Altus M2010, 9-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Acera T3000, 34.9 mm clamp, top swing, dual pull
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus M2000, long cage
- Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed
- Bontrager Connection, alloy, double-wall, 32-hole
- M - 29.15 lb / 13.22 kg
Customers who bought this product also bought: