Émonda ALR 4 Disc is a light racing bike even if made of aluminum, it has nothing to envy to the most famous carbon models. The design and its handling allow it to be. Fast uphill and extremely stable and easy to handle downhill, thanks to its disc brakes it increases braking safety.
Emonda Alr 4 disc
The look and the handling of carbon at the price of aluminum: Invisible Weld technology and shaped tubes for elegant aesthetics, low weight and incredible handling
Fast uphill, stable cornering and safe downhill
Disc brakes offer superior stopping performance and an increased wheel passage to accommodate wider tires
It has the same geometry as the Émonda carbon racing frames and offers a driving quality aligned to that of the much more expensive models
The internal passage increases the life of the cables and helps to give the bike an extremely elegant look
* Photos are indicative only and may vary without notification
- Ultralight 300 Series Alpha Aluminium, Invisible Weld technology, tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, DuoTrap S-compatible, flat-mount disc, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Fork Carbon Emonda
- Shimano Tiagra 4700, 50/34
- Shift levers
- Shimano Tiagra R4725, short-reach lever, 10-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tiagra 4700, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tiagra 4700, long cage, 34T max cog
- Shimano Tiagra HG500, 12-28, 10-speed
- Bontrager Affinity Disc, Tubeless Ready, 24-hole, 21 mm width
- 56 - 9.33 kg
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
- No related products at this time.