Émonda ALR 5 Disc is a light racing bike even if made of aluminum, it has nothing to envy to the most famous carbon models. The design and its handling allow it to be. Fast uphill and extremely stable and easy to handle downhill, thanks to its disc brakes it increases braking safety.
Emonda ALR 5 disc 2022
- Carbon looks and handling, alloy price point: Invisible Weld Technology and shaped tubes for sleek looks, light weight and incredible handling
- It climbs fast, corners on rails, and descends with confidence
- Disc brakes offer better braking performance and extra clearance for wider, more stable tyres
- Proven H2 geometry gives you a ride quality that stands up in every way to far more expensive carbon bikes
- Internal cable routing extends the life of your cables and adds to the bike's sleek look
- Ultralight 300 Series Alpha Aluminium, Invisible Weld technology, tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, DuoTrap S-compatible, flat-mount disc, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Émonda SL full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, flat-mount disc, 12x100 mm thru axle
- Shimano 105 R7000, 50/34 (compact)
- Shift levers
- Shimano 105 R7020, 11-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano 105 R7000, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano 105 R7000, short cage, 30T max cog
- Shimano 105 R7000, 11-30
- Shimano 105 hydraulic disc, Shimano SM-RT70, CenterLock, 160 mm
- Bontrager Affinity Disc, Tubeless Ready, 24-hole, 21 mm width
- size 56" - 9,04 kg
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
- No related products at this time.