Assembly not included, if you would like assembly please purchase it HERE
The all-new Chisel Comp is the perfect bike to begin your journey into XC riding and racing, with all of the features to get you to that elusive "top step" at a price that leaves some jingle jangle left over for race entries.
SPECIALIZED CHISEL COMP
We asked ourselves, “How do we bring pro-level performance down to a price more riders can afford?” D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology, that's how. Smartweld allows us to create the most consistent, high-strength welds possible while taking full advantage of compliant, hydroformed alloy tubes. The result? One of the lightest alloy hardtail frames out there at 1,350g, which also features size-tuned stiffness.
The new Chisel also houses all of the modern features that you expect from an XC bike, like Progressive XC Geometry with a 68-degree headtube angle and longer reach, internal cable routing, a threaded bottom bracket, boost spacing, 30.9mm dropper post compatibility, and 1x-only drivetrains.
- Specialized D'Aluisio Smartweld M5 Alloy, Hydroformed tubes, Progressive XC Geometry, internal cable routing, BSA BB, 12x148mm spacing, 30.9mm Dropper post compatible
- RockShox Judy Gold, Motion Control damper, Solo Air, 42mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 100mm of travel (XS - 80mm travel)
- Specialized Alloy XC minirise, double-butted alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm
- 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise
- SRAM X1000 Eagle, DUB, 170/175mm 32T
- Shift levers
- SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
- SRAM Level T hydraulic disc, 2-Piston Caliper
- Specialized Alloy, hookless, Tubeless ready, 25mm inner width
You might also like
- No related products at this time.