To escape through the country roads or for a gravel race, the new Diverge is perfect.
Fast and fun, agile and agile under effort, stable and safe if the terrain becomes challenging...
Specialzed Diverge E5 Elite
The Diverge Elite E5 Premium alloy frame is light, rigid.
Fully carbon fiber fork FACT
Most progressive geometry ever created for a bike with a road curve, so as to create a bike capable and stable in off-road, but agile and agile on the road.
Frame arranged with mounting for luggage racks, including attachments on the fork and horizontal tube, to facilitate transport for any long-haul journey.
- Specialized Diverge E5 Premium Aluminum, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FACT carbon, full carbon steerer, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-moun
- Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Shimano GRX RX600, 46/30 T
- Shift levers
- Shimano GRX RX400 hydraulic brake levers, 2x10 speed mechanical shifting
- Front derailleur
- Shimano GRX RX400, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano GRX RX400, 10-speed
- Shimano CS-HG50-10, 10-Speed 11-36t
- Shimano GRX 810, Hydraulic disc
- AXIS Elite Disc
- No related products at this time.