Procaliber 9.5 is the first light carbon hardtail bike with exclusive Isospeed soil roughness absorption technology.
It is the most affordable carbon model in the Procaliber mountain bike family and is built in the name of speed. Thanks to the versatile Shimano Deore 1x12 transmission, the Rockshox Judy SL fork and the fast 29er wheels, it expresses maximum efficiency on the singletrack.
Shipping times may take from 2 to 6 working days.
Trek Procaliber 9.5 2023
- If you are looking for a carbon, racing bike at an exceptional price , Procaliber 9.5 is the bike for you.
- Its Isospeed decoupler and carbon frame make it the smoothest bike of any other hardtail: your body will no longer suffer from the roughness of the trail
- Its frame, characterized by the oblique tube Straight Shot, is designed for handling and rigidity and reactivity but without introducing additional weights. The Knock Block headset protects the frame from rotation of the handlebars and fork head
- The fork Rockshox Solo Air can be adjusted according to the weight of the rider , also is lighter than one with the spring
- OCLV Mountain Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, Knock Block, internal control routing, balanced post-mount brake, Boost148
- RockShox Judy SL, Solo Air spring, TurnKey lockout, tapered steerer, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 100 mm travel
- Shimano MT511, 30T steel ring
- Shift levers
- Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6100, long cage
- Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Bontrager Kovee, doppia camera, Tubeless Ready, 28 fori, larghezza 23mm
- M - 25.66 lbs / 11.64 kg (with TLR sealant, no tubes)