Procaliber 9.5 is the first light carbon hardtail bike with exclusive Isospeed soil roughness absorption technology.
It is the most affordable carbon model in the Procaliber mountain bike family and is built in the name of speed. Thanks to the versatile Shimano Deore 1x12 transmission, the Rockshox Judy SL fork and the fast 29er wheels, it expresses maximum efficiency on the singletrack.
Trek Procaliber 9.5 2022
- If you are looking for a carbon, racing bike at an exceptional price , Procaliber 9.5 is the bike for you.
- Its Isospeed decoupler and carbon frame make it the smoothest bike of any other hardtail: your body will no longer suffer from the roughness of the trail
- Its frame, characterized by the oblique tube Straight Shot, is designed for handling and rigidity and reactivity but without introducing additional weights. The Knock Block headset protects the frame from rotation of the handlebars and fork head
- The fork Rockshox Solo Air can be adjusted according to the weight of the rider , also is lighter than one with the spring
- OCLV Mountain Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, Knock Block, internal control routing, balanced post-mount brake, Boost148
- RockShox Judy SL, Solo Air spring, TurnKey lockout, tapered steerer, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 100 mm travel
- Shimano MT511, 30T steel ring
- Shift levers
- Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6100, long cage
- Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Bontrager Kovee, doppia camera, Tubeless Ready, 28 fori, larghezza 23mm
- M - 25.66 lbs / 11.64 kg (with TLR sealant, no tubes)
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.