Émonda SL 5 Disc with its lightweight carbon frame is a racing bike that offers a balanced driving quality, superior handling, as well as being a fast bike thanks to its frame made with tubes with aerodynamic profile.
It is a great choice for granfondo on hilly terrain, windy plains and fast descents.
Trek Emonda SL 5 Disc 2022
- Get more from your investment: Émonda SL 5 Disc is lightweight, fast, fun to drive and ready for competition.
- The aerodynamic profile of the tubes makes it our Émonda SL model faster than ever, both in plain and uphill .
- A perfect high-value upgrade from aluminum road bikes.
- Hydraulic disc brakes offer control and stopping capability in any weather condition and on any road surface.
- Like all Émonda models, it is designed to be the lightest and fastest in its class and enjoys our lifetime warranty.
- Ultralight 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Ride Tuned performance tube optimization, tapered head tube, internal routing, DuoTrap S compatible, flat mount disc, 142x12mm thru axle
- Émonda SL full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru axle
- Bontrager Comp VR-C, alloy, 31.8mm, 100mm reach, 124mm drop
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
- Shimano 105 R7000, 50/34 (compact)
- Shift levers
- Shimano 105 R7025, short-reach lever, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano 105 R7000, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano 105 R7000, short cage, 30T max cog
- Shimano 105 R7000, 11-30, 11 speed
- Bontrager Affinity Disc, Tubeless Ready, 24-hole, 21mm width, presta valve
- size 56" - 9,15kg/20.18lbs
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.