Émonda SL 7 Disc is the ultra-light carbon racing bike with an aerodynamic design designed to fly flat and climb uphill.
The SRAM Force etap AXS wireless electronic groupset, the lightweight carbon wheels and the power meter with which it is equipped, make it an ideal solution for road users who want to make the most of all the performance advantages.
Trek Emonda SL 7 Disc eTap 2022
- Equipped with a 12-speed cassette that guarantees maximum precision in terms of cadence
- Its chassis with an aerodynamic tube profile makes the Émonda SL the fastest model ever, both flat and uphill
- It is supplied with the SRAM Force AXS power meter so we can train more effectively
- With E'monda we will be able to tackle the most demanding climbs and the steepest descents without sacrificing the fastest sprints
- Like any Émonda, the SL 7 is built to be the lightest and fastest in its class and is supported by the lifetime warranty on the chassis
- Ultralight 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Ride Tuned performance tube optimization, tapered head tube, internal routing, DuoTrap S compatible, flat mount disc, 142x12mm thru axle
- Fork Émonda SL full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru axle
- Bontrager Pro VR-C, OCLV Carbon, 31.8mm, Di2 routing, 100mm reach, 124mm drop
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, 52/36
- Shift levers
- Shimano Ultegra Di2, R8070, 11-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2, short cage, 30T max cog
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-30, 11 speed
- Front brake
- Rear brake
- Bontrager Aeolus Pro 37, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 37mm rim depth, Shimano 11-speed freehub, 100x12mm thru axle front, 142x12mm thru axle rear
- 56 - 7.74 kg / 17.06 lbs
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.