An ultra-light and aerodynamic bike, designed and built to make you the fastest uphill.
Aero tubes from the lightest OCLV stratification ever.
The Bontrager ultra-light carbon wheels complete the set-up and the Sram Red Etap AXS electronic wireless groupset allow you to push your performance beyond all limits.
Emonda SLR 9 Disc
- Ultra-light and aerodynamic OCLV 800 Series carbon frame (weighs less than 700 grams)
- RED etap AXS wireless electronic transmission from SRAM is the smartest and smoothest wireless electronic transmission on the market
- Ultra-light carbon Bontrager Aeolus RSL 37 tubeless wheels
- Your customized bike: fully customizable through Project One
- Ultralight 800 Series OCLV Carbon, Ride Tuned performance tube optimization, tapered head tube, internal routing, DuoTrap S compatible, flat mount disc, 142x12mm thru axle
- Émonda SLR full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru axle
- Manubrio e attacco integrati Bontrager Aeolus RSL, carbonio OCLV, percorso Di2
- SRAM RED AXS Power Meter, 48/35,
- Shift levers
- SRAM RED eTap AXS, 12 velocità
- Front derailleur
- SRAM RED eTap AXS, a saldare
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM RED eTap AXS, gestione catena Orbit, pignone 33 denti max
- SRAM RED XG-1290, 10-33, 12 velocità
- SRAM CenterLine X, Centerlock, bordo arrotondato, 160mm
- Bontrager Aeolus RSL 37, carbonio OCLV, Tubeless Ready
- Size 56 - 14.88 lbs / 6.75 kg
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.