The fastest, most capable and most fun gravel bike we’ve ever made.
It’s snappy and agile under strain, stable and safe if the terrain becomes challenging.
It has the Future Shock 1.5, a new gravel geometry, and ample light for tires.
Everything we have learned about road and off-road has been used to create the new Diverge, destined to write a new chapter in the gravel category.
Specialized Diverge E5 Comp
The Diverge Comp has an E5 Premium alloy frame, a FACT carbon fiber fork and the Future Shock 1.5 device.
Everything you need to pedal fast, with confidence and comfort on the road, gravel and off-road.
With the Shimano GRX 600 1x11 gearbox, Axis Elite alloy wheels with 38mm Specialized Pathfinder Sport tires, the Diverge E5 Comp is extremely capable and versatile.
- Specialized Diverge E5 Premium Aluminum, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Future Shock 1.5 w/Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount
- Praxis Alba, 40T
- Shift levers
- SRAM Apex, hydraulic
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM Apex 1, long cage, 11-speed
- Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t
- SRAM Apex, hydraulic disc, 160mm G2 CenterLine rotor
- AXIS Elite Disc
- No related products at this time.