Domane AL 3 Disc is a smooth, stable and super fun road bike. It's a blast on everything from longer loops to group rides and even light gravel trails. The lightweight and comfortable frame features a road-smoothing carbon fork, quality parts and a wide range of gears ready for bigger adventures.
Domane AL3 Disc 2022
- This versatile, sliding and eclectic bike will thrill you even during longer rides
- The stable Endurance geometry guarantees comfort and safety
- The exclusive carbon Isospeed fork absorbs vibrations from the road to avoid fatigue of the arms too quickly
- Duotrap S compatibility makes it easier to wirelessly track outputs: you can set your goals and see your progress
- 100 Series Alpha Aluminum, tapered head tube, internal routing, fender mounts, DuoTrap S compatible, flat mount disc, 142x12 thru axle
- Domane AL carbon, tapered alloy steerer, internal brake routing, fender mounts, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru axle
- Bontrager Comp VR-C, alloy 31.8mm, 100mm reach, 124mm drop
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
- Shimano Sora R3000, 50/34 (compact)
- Shift levers
- Shimano Sora R3000, 9 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Sora R3000, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Sora R3000, long cage, 34T max cog
- Shimano Sora HG400, 11-32, 9 speed
- 56 - 10.54 kg / 23.24 lbs
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
- No related products at this time.