X-Caliber 8 is a cross-country mountain bike designed for speed and long days on the trail. It is built with a particular attention to the quality/ price ratio, favoring the components that make the difference in terms of performance.
Shimano 1x transmission, Rockshox fork and hydraulic disc brakes make it a great choice for fun and lightning-fast singletrack adventures aimed at both beginners and mountain biking and XC riders.
Trek X-Caliber 8 2022
- X-Caliber 8 offers us components and performance of a more expensive bike but at a price of a basic hardtail.
- The frame is compatible with top-of-the-range components such as racing wheels and telescopic seatpost... If you need to upgrade
- The Smart Wheel Size philosophy allows you to mount the fastest wheel according to the size of the frame (29" wheels on larger frames, 27.5" wheels on smaller frames)
- 1x transmission offers a wide range of easily manageable ratios thanks to the single control
- Alpha Gold Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, rack and kickstand mount, Boost141, 5 mm QR
- RockShox Judy SL, Solo Air spring, TurnKey lockout, tapered steerer, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Lite
- Shimano MT511, 30T steel ring, Boost
- Shift levers
- Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano XT M8100, long cage, 51T max cog
- Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Front brake
- Size: L, XL, XXL Shimano RT26, 6-bolt,180 mm
- Rear brake
- Shimano RT26, 6-bolt,160 mm
- Bontrager Kovee, double-wall, Tubeless Ready, 28-hole, 23 mm width
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.