Assembly not included, if you would like assembly please purchase it HERE
X-Caliber 8 is a cross-country mountain bike designed for speed and long days on the trail. It is built with a particular attention to the quality/ price ratio, favoring the components that make the difference in terms of performance.
Shimano 1x transmission, Rockshox fork and hydraulic disc brakes make it a great choice for fun and lightning-fast singletrack adventures aimed at both beginners and mountain biking and XC riders.
Shipping times may take from 6 to 10 working days.
Trek X-Caliber 8 2023
- X-Caliber 8 offers us components and performance of a more expensive bike but at a price of a basic hardtail.
- The frame is compatible with top-of-the-range components such as racing wheels and telescopic seatpost... If you need to upgrade
- The Smart Wheel Size philosophy allows you to mount the fastest wheel according to the size of the frame (29" wheels on larger frames, 27.5" wheels on smaller frames)
- 1x transmission offers a wide range of easily manageable ratios thanks to the single control
- Alpha Gold Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, rack and kickstand mount, Boost141, 5 mm QR
- RockShox Judy SL, Solo Air spring, TurnKey lockout, tapered steerer, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Lite
- Shimano MT511, 30T steel ring, Boost
- Shift levers
- Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano XT M8100, long cage, 51T max cog
- Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Front brake
- Size: L, XL, XXL Shimano RT26, 6-bolt,180 mm
- Rear brake
- Shimano RT26, 6-bolt,160 mm
- Bontrager Kovee, double-wall, Tubeless Ready, 28-hole, 23 mm width