Contact us to know the delivery time
Marlin 6 is a cross country mountain bike built to give you an efficient off-road ride with a suspension fork that locks out, and smoother-shifting 1x10 drive train. It's made for mountain biking, but it's also equipped with features like rack and kickstand mounts that make it a great choice for adventurous daily commutes.
A lightweight aluminium frame with internal routing to protect your cables and add to the bike's sleek look, an efficient 2x10 drive train, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, and a suspension fork that takes the edge off bumps and rough terrain, plus a suspension fork with a lever that lets you easily lock the suspension so you don't waste energy on smooth terrain.
Marlin 6 gives you upgrades you'll notice on every ride, like the suspension lockout and really smooth shifting Shimano drive train. Extra-strong double-walled rims and powerful hydraulic disc brakes give you durability and stopping power for your most rugged adventures on the trail, in town, and everywhere in between.
Why you'll love it
- 1x transmission that leaves the front derailleur reducing overall dimensions and simplifying operation
- Smaller frame sizes (XS and S) have short-reach brake levers that make it easier and more comfortable for riders with smaller hands to brake confidently
- Marlin models in XS and S frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount
- Rack and kickstand mounts make it easy to accessorise, so your mountain bike can double as a rugged commuter
- Like every Trek, it's backed by a lifetime warranty
- Alluminio Alpha Silver, passaggio cavi interno, supporto freno a disco fodero orizzontale, attacchi per portapacchi e cavalletto, 135x5mm QR
- SR Suntour XCT 30
- Prowheel C10Y-NW, corona in acciaio 30T, lunghezza 170mm
- Shift levers
- Shimano Deore M4100, 10 velocità
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M5120, gabbia lunga
- Shimano Deore M4100, 11-46, 10 velocità
- Bontrager Connection, doppia camera, 32 fori
- M - 31.11lbs/14,11kg