The new Trail we designed and built to exploit it and squeeze it in the mountains, but it adapts perfectly to any other situation. If you are approaching the MTB and off-road with Trail you can face them. The new hand-made frames have been equipped with high quality components, offer complete mountain bikes and designed for the trail.
Cannondale Trail 5 2022
- Light and durable SmartForm C3 Alloy frame
- SR Suntour XCM suspension fork, 100mm travel
- microSHIFT Advent X 10-speed shifting / Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8" headtube, post mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, dropper post compatible, BSA-73
- SR Suntour XCR32 RL, 100mm, remote lockout, coil, 42mm offset (27.5") 46mm offset (29")
- Shimano M4100, 36/26
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Deore M4100, 34.9 clamp
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M4100
- Sunrace, 11-42, 10-speed
- Tektro M275 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm rotors
- WTB SX19, 32h
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
- No related products at this time.